Department Manager (W/M)
HC Recruitment search for one of its clients in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg a : Department Manager (W/M)
- You have a first successful experience as a department manager.
- You are enterprising, determined and enthusiastic and always make the customer your priority.
- You have great commercial sense and are passionate about our business.
- Thanks to your leadership skills, you dare to take initiatives and guide your team.
- Manage, coach and stimulate a team of 4 to 6 employees.
- Responsibilities in terms of commercial and operational management:
- Manage and coordinate the commercial dynamics of the department, in line with commercial strategy.
- Ensure a good presentation and organization of the department (cleanliness, freshness controls, respect of working methods & good use of supplies and equipment).
- Coordinate and supervise the implementation of all activities in compliance with procedures.
- Manage, organise and optimise (pre-)orders for products as well as good stock management.
- Contribute to part of the financial results (turnover, losses & breakage, inventories, etc.) and take responsibility for his department.
- Guaranteeing the department's non-financial results: Customer satisfaction, HACCP, absenteeism, etc.) and taking responsibility for his department.
Your application will be treated confidentially. We would be very happy to arrange a first meeting to talk with you about this opportunity and consider your next career move. Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org