Hotel Receptionist (W/M)
HC Recruitment search for one of its clients in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg a : Hotel Receptionist(W/M)
- Be deeply oriented towards customer satisfaction and systematically willing to offer a 'hand-stitched' service.
- Be naturally at ease in a luxury environment and have an attitude in perfect harmony with the brand.
- Speak English and French (one or more additional languages is a serious advantage)
- Being comfortable with current IT tools (Pack Office, Opera are an advantage)
- Be autonomous while valuing teamwork to achieve the objectives set by the brand
- Be stress-resistant, with a strong sense of responsibility and organization
- Be flexible in terms of schedules (weekends, public holidays, night)
- Ensure a quality service at all times by anticipating and exceeding customer expectations
- Assisting clients with every request from arrival to departure
- Answering calls professionally and in accordance with brand standards
- Respect the procedures published by the group in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of clients.
- Working as a team in order to achieve the objectives set (qualitative and quantitative objectives)
- Ensure the nights when the night manager is on rest or on leave.
Your application will be treated confidentially. We would be very happy to arrange a first meeting to discuss this opportunity with you and to consider your next career move. Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org