Banking Customer Service Manager (W/M)
HC Recruitment search for one of its clients in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg a : Banking Customer Service Manager (W/M)
- You have a Master's degree with a specialization in Banking / Finance
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in the banking or PFS sector.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the business lines / products / services in retail banking
- You are well-versed in negotiation and have a real commercial orientation
- You have good interpersonal skills and proven experience in team management.
- You are known for your initiative and sense of responsibility.
- You are known for your analytical and critical thinking skills as well as your professional curiosity.
- You demonstrate organizational and financial rigor.
- Manage and coordinate the team that makes up the "Customer Relations" department
- Manage POST Finance Call Centers and those dedicated to external partners (External Call Centers)
- Managing the development of the external call centre activity
- To steer POST Finance's product and service offering to optimise profitability (performance management)
- Propose and ensure the coordination of the customer relations approach in omnichannel mode (i.e. physical and digital)
- Oversee the security of customer relations and the reliability of information recorded in the ticketing tools.
- Be attentive to market developments and the offers of the competition
- You have very good communication skills (written and oral) in French and English.
Your application will be treated confidentially. We would be very happy to arrange a first meeting to discuss this opportunity with you and to consider your next career move. Send us your CV to email@example.com