Health and Safety Coordinator (W/M
HC Recruitment search for one of its clients in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg a : Health and Safety Coordinator (W/M)
- Holder, at least, of a degree in Civil Engineering at BAC+3 level,
- you have at least level B approval in accordance with the legislation and a minimum of 3 years experience as a Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Organisation and planning of the work to be carried out, flexibility
- Customer orientation, good interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Written and oral expression, empathy, listening
- Demonstrating ethics and integrity
- Know how to collect and analyse information and be able to synthesize information.
- Mastery of French
- Experience on the Luxembourg market
- Analysis of the risks inherent to the worksites for which you act as Health and Safety Coordinator
- Drafting of a General Health and Safety Plan (GHSP)
- Drafting of a Dossier Adapted to the characteristics of the Work (CAD)
- Analysis of the Special Health and Safety Plans (SSPs) provided by companies
- Ensures the proper implementation of the safety points defined in the SSMP and the PPSS through regular visits to the worksite.
- Maintaining contacts with clients, design offices and contractors
Your application will be treated confidentially. We would be very happy to arrange a first meeting to discuss this opportunity with you and to consider your next career move. Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org